how to close down someone's hotmail account
simple : mail to hotmail that they are spammers and the account will be closed down immediately without any checking
http://privacy.msn.com/anti-spam/?ST=1&pgmarket=en-us... this is the hotmail anti spam policy
Report Junk E-Mail to MSN Hotmail
- If you have an MSN Hotmail account, follow the steps below to report junk e-mail you are receiving.
- Now reporting Junk E-mail takes just three easy steps:
- Select the message in your Inbox you want to report as junk e-mail.
- Click the Junk button, located on the toolbar of your Inbox.
- Choose either to report the selected message, or to report the message and block future messages from its sender.
- If you do not have an MSN Hotmail account, follow the steps below to report junk e-mail coming from an MSN Hotmail account:
- Consult your e-mail program’s online Help to determine how to view full message header information. MSN Hotmail will need this information to identify the true origin of the junk e-mail message you received.
- Look for this line of text in the message header: X-originating-IP. For example:
Sat 02 June 2001 13:47:27 PST
X-Originating IP: [123.4.567.89]
From: "False Address"
- If you are unable to locate an X-originating-IP line in the header of the message, this indicates the message has been forged and is not from a legitimate account. Unfortunately, we are unable to take action against this account because it does not implicate a member.
- If the message header contains an “X-Originating-IP” line, forward a complete copy of the message (including the full message header) to firstname.lastname@example.org.